Sunday, January 20, 2008

Some Questions to Ponder

I'm in a questioning mood and there are several questions I'm pondering tonight. These questions are proving to be quite illuminating so I thought I'd post some of them here for you to ponder too. How would you answer the following questions?

  • What kind of person do I want to be?
  • What kind of friends do I want to have in my life? What kind of friend do I intend to be?
  • How am I choosing to handle my finances? Is it in alignment with the person I want to be? If not, how can I redirect and make better choices that are in alignment with my desired outcome?
  • How do I treat my body? Do I take time to appreciate and nurture it?
  • What kind of boss/employee do I want to be?
  • How do I show up in my relationships? Do I allow other people to make decisions that I should be making for myself? Do I blame others for my choices?
  • Am I showing up for my life? If not, what's it going to take?
  • Am I letting circumstances keep me from being the person I want to be?
  • Am I playing it safe? If yes, why?

I'm also linking a blog post I did titled 100 Things I'd Like to Have People Say About Me http://believeitspossible.blogspot.com/2008/01/100-things-id-like-to-have-people-say.html because it is in alignment with what we are talking about here. It's a wonderful process for getting you to think about the person you want to be.

Taking time to think about who you want to be and what you want your life to be about is very worthwhile because once you become clear about these things you can start making decisions that are in alignment with your desires. Even if the physical manifestation of what you desire hasn't yet occurred, there is nothing stopping you from being the person you want to be right now.

No comments: