Monday, September 10, 2007

Reflections on Living the Questions

It's been almost a month since my previous blog post about loving and living the questions in our lives. So, what have I been doing during this time; well living the questions of course! I must say it has been a most enlightening month for me.

I am learning so much about myself through this process of living the questions. It feels good to me to know that I don't have to have everything figured out; that I can enjoy the unfolding of my life experience. So here is what I have come to realize.

I realize that my most important relationship is with my self and that all the relationships in my life mirror my own thinking back to me, which makes every relationship a good relationship because it shows me my own thoughts. I am responsible for my own happiness. Once I understood that then real changes started happening in my life.

Here are just a few of the changes that have happened in my life during the past month:

A complete turnaround of my finances (for the better)
New job and new direction for my life
I am more authentic in my relationships
Finishing the redecorating project that has been on hold for the past two years.


I think I'm off to a pretty good start don't you?

1 comment:

DubLiMan said...

On topic..........
Sounds good to me.

Off topic...........
I believe that by just being a part of “Priscilla Palmer’s Personal Development list” suggests that each of us post this list. You like me (Killeris at “Attitude, the Ultimate Power”) are on this list. If you have already posted it, THANK YOU. If you have not posted it, I am officially putting out a challenge that you add additional sites that fit the theme and post the entire list. This is my opinion only. If you disagree I respectfully understand. If you do agree with me this list can be found at: http://mondaymorningpower.blogspot.com/2007/09/personal-development-list-challenge.html