Wednesday, June 24, 2009

A Few Short Movies to Help Explain the Law of Attraction

I was going back through some of my old blog posts and found three short movies that I posted back in 2007. Now anyone who is a regular reader of this blog knows that Abraham-Hicks is my favorite teacher of all things Law of Attraction but these movies also do a great job explaining the Law of Attraction - what it is and how it works. I am linking them here.

The first movie is called The Focus Movie. It's just a few minutes long. It is one of the best videos I've seen that perfectly illustrates the importance of focusing on what you want in your life The Focus Movie .

The next movie is called The Unity of Spirit and Matter and is 29 minutes long. It deals with questions such as:

• How did the physical world come into existence

• How did the first something get created

• What is consciousness

• How did the creative process begin

• Incarnation and the Law of Attraction

• Spiritual awakening

The last movie is called The Law of Attraction Explained and is 17 minutes long. I think the title is pretty self explanatory.

Enjoy and let me know what you think.

3 comments:

Ryan said...

Having a clear vision, is the first step for making the Law of Attraction work for you and effortlessly take those vital actions to find the perfect people to attract to you.

Vision Board

Melanie Margaret said...

I tried watching all three, but I keep getting interrupted by my children and there wasn't a pause button. Maybe in another frame of mind...they were a little slow going. I love Abe and watch lots of abe on youtube, but I am always interested in hearing about LOA explained different ways.

Anonymous said...

I liked The Focus Movie.